Roberta MacKenzie was 18 years old when the rest of her family was killed in an explosion at the Mare Island Naval Ammunition Depot, July 9, 1917.
- Here is our Facebook Live video of the guided tour of the 105th anniversary of the July, 9 1917 explosion
- 105th Anniversary of an Explosion Still Reverberates at Mare Island Shoreline Heritage Preserve
- Event Advisory 105th Anniversary Saturday and Sunday, July 9 and 10, 2022 3-4pm Mare Island Explosion that killed 6, July 9, 1917
- 105th Anniversary Mare Island Explosion Remembrance, Saturday July 9 and Sunday July 10
- Catch of the Day Jimmy Sarmiento’s Photo Osprey Carrying Striped Bass June 17, 2015
- Mare Island Preserve 14th Birthday April 10, 2022 History of Mare Island
- Event Advisory June 24-26, 2022 10th Annual San Francisco Bay Osprey Days on Mare Island in Vallejo, CA
- Osprey Days Coming Up! June 24-26, 2022 Here’s the Info.
- We ARE SO CLOSE Sign to get us to 10,000 signatures on our petition. Just 1 to go at 8:23pm July 10, 2022
- Flyway Festival is Back! Saturday, February 8, 2020